What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    Anybody had this happen? How do i contact airbnb to refute the fine $50? Any help appreciated. It seems a pointless exercise today when we have to isolate for 10 days which is lost revenue of normal work which far outweighs a 2night stay. Grrrrr. Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I have a guest booked for a month who has one rating on airbnb. He is starting to concern me as first he paid with a coupon, then has since requested to change his dates 4 times, each time so it’s just out of the cancellation policy period. I just got a f... Latest reply by Cherry99
    Hello Fellow Hosts:I’ve been hosting for Air BNB since 2017 and I can count my problematic guests one one hand but this takes the cake. This guest stayed with me twice. The first time for a few days at the end of June into the beginning of July and the se... Latest reply by Leiloni0
    I have tried 2 different types of ID multiple times. With spotlights on them because it says to make sure well lit. Just rejection after rejection. Occasionally different reasons (could not make out the photo, seems to be a copy) I suspect what/whoever is... Latest reply by Brian2036