What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    I had a guest have additional people at the house and threw wet toilet paper that stuck to the ceiling and walls.I provided AirBNB with video footage of the additional guests from the exterior of the property and video from the cleaner of the mess they le... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi there - I'm in Canada and had a guest from the UK that was due to be here today but of course due to covid, had to cancel - this was back in August. The guest I believe also had booked this even before covid. Anyhow, on my side, it does say guest has b... Latest reply by Juley0
    Hi All I just noticed that in 2020 Guest Compliments showed on reviews (see picture). Now in 2021, it no longer shows, just stars show (see picture). Does anyone have any idea what is going on? Or is this just another way for Airbnb to annoy their supp... Latest reply by BenkaandKeith0
    • Compliments.jpg
    • No Compliments.jpg
    Hi, we are new to hosting and have just had an instant book request but the person has no reviews and no profile picture. Could be he is new to air BnB or that it's dodgy? If I ask questions then choose to decline that feels a bit awkward... Apart from tu... Latest reply by BenkaandKeith0
    Hello All. Is there a way of seeing the private message that you sent to a guest ? I mentioned that there was some damage to the floor but it has not been acknowledged by the former guest at all. It seems that we cannot continue messaging privately after ... Latest reply by Colleen253