What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Raman98
    Guest makes a reservation two months ago. "My daughter and I are looking to get away for few days this summer. Your place looks like a great place to spend that time in the Laurel Highlands. Thank you! " There are two guests on the reservation. She's got... Latest reply by Kia272
    Hi, I have booked a flat in Italy for 3 months and now the owner want to charge me €1000 more because my children want to come just to spend 3 weeks with me. Does the owner have the right to over charge me if I receive visitors? Thanks Latest reply by Lorna170
    "very disgusting hostess, an accident occurred and an urgent decision was made to fly away for an operation, on the third day completely different people were settled in the villa, although I saw it paid for another 18 days, they refused to return the fun... Latest reply by Azzuri0
    I'm pretty new to hosting and have a question as a new situation has occurred. I had a guest that did not leave my cabin in order and I would prefer not to host again. If you mark you would not host a person again on a review, does Airbnb notate that so... Latest reply by Chanda37