What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Thomas3794
    I believe that INSTANT BOOKING should ONLY be allowed for guests with at least FIVE positive reviews. Whenever we experience poor guest behaviour it's generally from new AIRBNBr's with one review who have instant booked. Then we spend at least two days cl...
    The new community centre software layout does not make me happy.To many bold fonts, fonts way too big and therefor less information on 1 screen then before (i use a desktop)Is it just me feeling treated by the software as being visually impaired ? ;>) Latest reply by Helen427
        I booked a place July 27-aug 25 The first day was fine but found cockroaches second day morningdead one in freezer too!!! contacted host he sprayed some bug powderThe next day even more cockroaches came!One even almost fell on my head from the ceiling... Latest reply by R68
    • C99447F6-5CFD-4F42-8AA5-21ACC4BEC458.jpeg
    • 09161510-2220-43E8-9575-CAF885CC22B4.jpeg
    • D7FD30CF-BED0-4F95-B31C-8C9DD8B0721C.jpeg
    I would like this corrected immediately. I have never in my life discriminated against anyone in my life. Joel is mad because I let airbnb know that I would never take him back because he "Peed" on my very expensive bedspread, he broke my hot iron and one... Latest reply by Sarah977
    On Tuesday 20 July, 2021, the Victorian Government announced state-wide restrictions that were to be in place before, and extend beyond, the dates that I had booked this particular Air BnB. When I initially booked this Air BnB, there were no restrictions ... Latest reply by Claire1634
    Sorry if this is a bit long winded. I have a problem with the booking detailed above for which I would like some advice from other hosts. The client arrived on the 25/07/2021 around 15:30 and checked in with her husband. They had traveled for the Airport... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi everyone, I have a question about guests changing the length of their long term stay. My guest has changed the length of their stay before checking in, exactly less than 24 hrs before checking in.I understood that for the long term reservations a guest... Latest reply by Svetlana208
    Recently in the past month I have had two guests book my apartments. The booking did not go through because they were waiting verification. one was for a credit card payment the other one was for a driver's license to be uploaded. Neither guessed end up b... Latest reply by Karen700