What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Diann493
      As I prepare to open my new room to AirBNB I research existing rooms in the area. I come across a “room” for $787/night and another for more than $1300/night. There are pictures of hotels in the area in which rooms are NOT that expensive. This “host” ha... Latest reply by Suzanne302
    • 5D8051EB-251A-4105-A932-D2CF43914C3A.png
    • A9E3A11C-C423-4B63-BF52-945C6E0BEBAD.png
    Since the outage a couple of days ago, the menu has changed and no longer shows the inbox. Does anyone know how how I can get access to conversations and messages. Pretty vital! Thanks in advance. Latest reply by Kenia24
    I have a guest who’s phone number was no longer in service so they did not get my messages . Address was not correct either. Apparently they moved years ago & changed phone numbers ??? I only found this out after they had checked in. Different state , d... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0