What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    I recently had a guest stay at my place and for whatever reason they were not happy with the stay. They never reached out to me but called customer support. After hearing from support, I again reached out to the guest noting that I was surprised (as I did... Latest reply by Lou-and-Keith0
    There were no problems with her until she check out and I asked for feedback, which I always do. I would rather have them spill it to me than to the world. She purchased one of my additional services and in her response she complained that she did not rea... Latest reply by Inna22
    What is the phone number for 'support'?
    Hi fellow-hosts,Can I just ask what you’re all doing about guests who ask to change the dates of their stay at the last-minute as they have been told to self-isolate (I’m in the UK)? Obviously, they can’t still come but they’re not actually sick either. W... Latest reply by Helen427
    I have been inundated this week with bookings from guests who live in UK Tier 3 areas. Government guidance says these guests are not allowed to travel out of their Tier 3 area, except in exceptional circumstances. A nice little holiday in an Airbnb is not... Latest reply by Alpesh0
    I had to cancel a reservation because the host told me after I paid that the location is incorrect. It was in fact 10 to 15 minutes away on the other cost , a different town. So I requested to cancel before the trip. The host agreed. However then he said ... Latest reply by Gregor567