What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Ibrahim260
    I used to be able to see all of the outstanding reviews I needed to give guests in the hosting dashboard and now they are not there anymore. I can find them by scrolling through my in box... which is a workaround, I guess, but this is not as convenient or... Latest reply by Jenn-And-Jay0
    I am not the first and I most definitely will not be the last to write a post about this however I'd like some reassurance/advice. We have our property listed on Airbnb and have had 5* reviews from all guests, unfortunately a group of people sadly lied to... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Dear community, I'm trying to reserve a place for 2 nights next week after a couple of years' absence from Airbnb.. Using my Driving license for the "Govt ID' .. picture on there is from around 25 years' ago.. so when asked for current photo to verify ID... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am a super-host with around 140 reviews. All of them are 4.9 or 5. I had a guest that didn’t know his Netflix password or login and wanted me to help. I told him there was nothing I could do. In turn he wrote a review that stated I would not help him an... Latest reply by Jennifer1773
    Hello, A potential guest sent an enquiry for 14 nights, informing me she will confirm within 24 hours and I pre-approved. Meanwhile, another guest sent a request for 4 nights, overlapping some dates. I wrote to the first guest to inform her I need a reply... Latest reply by Nikki243