What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Wow I just got a booking that made use of Airbnb's new feature:- They make host check in window much clearer to guest (yay!)- They actually ask guest the check in time and tell them if it is outside the window (yay!)- And the guest is forced to send a req...
    Last week I had booked two airbnbs in China one for myself and one for my friend who was having the same problem I am having now. For reference, I am a student living in China. I have already verified my account but I am still getting this problem. Does a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi AirBNB Family! I was wondering if anyone has any advice on how co-hosts and hosts can find each other. I have not had much success in FB groups or Cohost Marketplace. How have you all connected with your co-hosts if it was not someone you already knew?... Latest reply by Onika718
    I was hoping for some guidance for how to approach this situation. I booked a studio with a stated checkout time of 1pm. The last day of the rental comes, and at almost 10am the host writes me on airbnb that I need to be out by 10am so that they can clean... Latest reply by Sarah977
    hello I want to set a security deposit for my guests, but am not sure if they are required to pay this amount when they book, ..or only if they damage something. I see I would have 14 days to ask airBnB to charge them for any damages, but do not want to ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    We always are told that the guest posted and to write our revue to see the guests post/revue. Does it mean that if I dont write a revue as host, that the guests revue is not posted??? Or does it mean if I don't post, the guest revue (even so unfair ) is p... Latest reply by Deb125