What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    I’ve just had my first bad experience as a host. A guest messaged me 4 days before a reservation commencement stating she wanted to change the booking date. I advised her that the date was already booked. She then said she wanted a full refund as Covid bo... Latest reply by Pete69
    Hi, a customer who prefers my house wanted to make a reservation. Airbnb got in the way and threw that message out. What do you think that means? and has this ever happened to you before? Hello, Ali and Karina,We keep a close eye on all reservations and ... Latest reply by Ali12701
    Hi I'm Marlea, I'm pretty new to hosting but in a short time I've felt pretty beaten and batterd by support mostly and by guests. I bought my property for the purpose of renting on airb&b. I didn't my research and decided to setup a security cameras syste... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Can you guys help me? I'm renting Airbnb for 3 months now. I'm paying CAD$1100 for one room in a condo, and a bathroom that my host uses from time to time. (But they also have their own)The whole condo rent is 2400, which means I'm paying almost half to l... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Dear hosts, To many of you this may be a boring topic. I had a good guest who gave me a great review. She even finished by saying ‘exceeded expectations’. But she gave me a 4 star rating. Searching for conversation on this topic, I see this happens all th... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi all, So I booked an experience for this fall in Ireland... turns out we wanted to change the date but when I try and secure the day before it says I can't because my account is under review. Any thoughts of how to change or fix this? Latest reply by Alicia819