What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Loni56
    We have different seasons. High season, mid season and low season. I need to set my cancellation policy for high season to be strict, mid season to be moderate and low season to be flexible. I find it very strange that I am not able to customise my s... Latest reply by Denice0
    Hello, reaching out to see if anyone has ever experienced such a low rate on cancelation. I reached out to customer service and was told I will have the opportunity to reach Superhost since I have some reservations recently. He also told me that he under... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Hi everybody, We know each country has different laws when it comes to this issue. In the US, VRBO hosts can set the guests minimum age requirement, but somebody said AirBnB can shut your account down for age discrimination if you mention it. Is this tru... Latest reply by Don-And-Emily0
    my guests and i are in need of assistance and each time we try to reach Air their bot redirects us and closes my new ticket .even after i sent a plea over facebook to assist me and they said " we will set you as a priority " ive still been waiting.How is... Latest reply by Emiel1