What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    I've been trying to book a place for days now and am unable to and the customer support has been the WORST - nearly 3 days later and still no fix. Regardless of which listing I choose, when I go to click "Reserve" on a listing, I get taken to the next pa... Latest reply by Kelly1422
    Yesterday I posted a question asking for community advice. When i log on today I cant find it. I would expect that my post would be shown to me simply and clearly accessible in my presonal dashboard, so that i can see if I have any replies. Can anyone adv... Latest reply by Dale711
    Hi I’m new to hosting, we joined Airbnb only a month ago and our property has been very popular. We had a guest stay on the weekend who told us that she was in town for an engagement, but it later transpired that she was hosting her 21st birthday party at... Latest reply by Sarah977
    The other day while I was waiting in line for a coffee, I came across a social media account promising to elevate my Hosting game. I clicked it and found a series of how-to videos and tips. Following different links, I quickly found myself going down the... Latest reply by Karol22
    • Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 13.36.31.png
    Hello,My association is asking me for a copy of the guest's background check. How can I go about obtaining that? I don't want to offend any guests but the association is not giving me an option. Latest reply by Pat271
    How to add a fee or deposit before they come and then return if no issue? We are having renters not bring or rent sheets and sleep on bedspread. Can I charge or hold $100 beforehand? Latest reply by Emiel1