What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    For the past 6 weeks I have not been able to use the Airbnb phone app!I was instructed to upgrade to the new app, and when I tried, I got a message to say the new Airbnb app was not supported by my phone....brilliant. How do I solve this problem, because ... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hi ,I have problems with my air B and B app .It didn’t work properly.I deleted my app and installed several times but still not working.could you please send me the solution.Thank you Latest reply by Olivier906
    I noticed several projects are named after Airbnb (but slightly different written)A lot of them are related to bees. For example:Air Bee 'n BeeA project in my country (NL - Utrecht):https://closercities.org/cases/air-bee-bee-hotel-wild-bees Air Bee & BeeP... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have been doing my own bookkeeping, invoicing and sales tax payments for the B&B but now things are getting pretty busy and I would like to delegate this, but I have found normal bookkeepers found this very confusing with the different sales taxes and c... Latest reply by Teri
    Hi Air BnB Community, I would like to introduce you to Priority Care Group. We do domestic and commercial cleaning in the North West of England and North Wales. All of our staff have up to date training, DBS (police checks), provided with eco-friendly cle... Latest reply by Teri