What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Anyone having this challenge? First they changed the way check-in instructions are handled. Removed the key icon that allowed me to push out the instructions and now they go out automatically. Okay, would've been nice to know that, before a guest had to... Latest reply by Mary419
    Hi, sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere before - please refer me if this is the case. I'm not sure I should be asking this, and it's unlikely I would ever go through with it, but would love to get people's views on this... What do people think abou... Latest reply by Nick1866
    Question for my fellow hosts. I allow pets in my rental. I add a $50-$80 charge depending on length of stay and the type of pet. Been doing it for years, and never had a problem with damage until now. The guest left her dog unattended for hours. I was ... Latest reply by Alexandre152
    "My deepest condolences and heartfelt sympathy to HM Queen Elizabeth II, HRH The Prince of Wales, the Royal Family and the people of the United Kingdom on the death of HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. May his memory be a blessing." World leaders rea... Latest reply by Dale711
    • 9E812A92-5763-4D48-8580-AAB870DFBA17.jpeg