What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Kalpana18
    Hi, I have been a happy AirBnB customer for quite a while now but only as a guest. I'm new to the online community and was trying to figure out if there was any specific group for guests. I note that most of the groups and threads are by hosts only. As a ... Latest reply by Quincy
    DO NOT CLICK ON ANY EMAIL LINKS SENT TO YOU BY AIRBNB, INC (notifications). IT IS SPAM/PHISHING. It will address you by your first name, stating an extenuating circumstances policy and that your account is temporarily on hold until you accept their new ca... Latest reply by Julieanna0
    • Screenshot_20210331-181145_Email.jpg
    We recently left Evolve to manage our property locally on Airbnb. When we were with Evolve, we would only get 2-3 night stays. Not much longer for over a year that we were with them. Now that we are managing ourselves, we seem to have been getting only...
    The new long-term guests at my smoking listing do not want anyone to smoke there or they will request a refund. They prefaced this ultimatum by asking to record the conversation. They are smokers (not cigarettes) so I’m assuming that’s why they chose a sm... Latest reply by Ute42
    As a licensed property manager, how to we pay our owners and ourselves without co-mingling funds?
    Hello all, I have a booking I just acceped today, on looking a little closer at the guest there is only a first name *no surname*Airbnb states that they only confirm guests ID with first and last name. How can a guest use government documents to confirm t... Latest reply by Victoria152