What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Bianny4
    Hi, My lovely host has agreed to change the dates of our booking, and I have received a notification from her that I need accept. But I keep getting an error message when I select ' accept' saying I'm not eligible to change the reservation. I don't und... Latest reply by Dale711
    Were still not out of COVID...yikes However I have two latent issues:Cannot hosts be informed if guests contract and or test positive while staying in an Airbnb property? I take exception that guests can cancel over COVID concern s( very valid) but we hos... Latest reply by Mary996
    Good Afternoon , Quincy Are there airbnb guess are traveling and booking right now , I had a guess wanted to come for april 1-9th of 2021 but I thought it would be to soon. SPECIAL K Latest reply by Karen1505
    Od našeg partnera Airbnb sam puno naučila.Vrlo sam sretna da imam izuzetne goste.Voljela bih svim domačinima isto.Javljam se iz Hrvatske iz Istre, točnije Umaga.Želim vam uspješnu sezonu!I ne zaboravite voljeti se!!S ljubavlju srdačan pozdrav, Barbara Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, we have stayed in Airbnb homes perhaps a dozen times, but recently encountered something new to us. We’re staying in an apartment in the US for several days, for which we paid a cleaning fee. After checking in, we found a note from the cleaners, se... Latest reply by Bruce518