What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Diann493
    AirBnb CleaningResidential/Commercial CleaningBook A Free Estimate Today! Call and schedule your appointment today I have openings... 240-838-9571 March over to the website Book your appointment todayhttps://allprotilegrout.square.site/ Latest reply by Quincy
    Does any one else have a problem with seeing a cute cartoon character instead of the guest? Our airbnb room is in our home and we get a little anxious when we can't see who is actually coming till they get here. Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello! I have a nice tiny home in Durham/Wake Forest area. Due to my job I move around frequently and I'm curious if there are any local Airbnb property managers around the area or how I would go about finding one. A quick search on Google didn't turn up ... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am host with 6 Airbnb rental spaces. When I change the monthly price in one of the listings, it changes it in ALL of the listings. To reproduce the bug: Listings->Length of Stay Discounts->You’ve set a custom monthly price for...1. Change the month pric... Latest reply by Mary996
    Dear Sir/Madam!Our company Apptaxi Service Ltd. provides taxi and airport transfers in Cyprus. We have developed a special application for ordering taxis and transfers in Cyprus. Our ALPHA CY application is freely available for installation by any client.... Latest reply by Liv
    I have a question about shortening a long-term rental. I reserved an Airbnb for 3 months of this year (Jan 8-April 2) and decided to cut my stay short by one week due to personal circumstances and changed my move-out day to March 26. However, I did this 2... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello, so im a guest and I have a problem. So, I booked a trip back in February (the 10th) and it was group trip for me and some friends graduation. Well, recently, a lot has happened. First, my grandmother is elderly and keeps falling (recently had knee ... Latest reply by Quincy