What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Catherine3565
    Hi guys! I'm looking to host a property in the future; I've learned enough about the AirBNB Host Guarantee to not rely on it entirely.I wanted to ask, if any UK hosts here have recommendations for insurance providers that cover AirBNB? Latest reply by D--Louisa0
    Well. It was bound to happen. We just got our first non-5-star review. But they wrote a glowing review and all of the subcategories are 5s along with several badges for sparkling clean, thoughtful touches, nice amenities, etc 路‍ Latest reply by Colleen253
    About 3 weeks ago all my hosting messages from the past two years disappeared from my inbox. I asked the help desk for support beginning on February 5th. Still no resolution, supposedly it's with the "IT Department" but no one from that department has c... Latest reply by Liv
    I cant believe I am writing this, but given how this situation has transpired, I am sharing my story on every platform and speaking with a couple journalists to publish this story publicly. I booked an airbnb in North Miami and found the host had been rec... Latest reply by Liv
    Per AirBnB: "If and when a host makes a request to collect on their security deposit, it will be handled according to the Host Guarantee Terms and Conditions. Airbnb’s Host Guarantee is a program that provides property damage protection of up to $1,000,0... Latest reply by Christine1927
    All, I remember getting to a site through airbnb somehow that allowed hosts to purchase household items such a bulk toilet paper, etc. Does anyone know how to access that page as I can't seem to find it. I have found the one where you can by lysol start ... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Salut Everyone, Below, is the link to the next campaign film.I Will Always Love You I Made possible by Host I Airbnb https://youtu.be/BrgvxO1tFOc " Inspiring, joyous and hearth touching " In my personal thought?Assume to ... Latest reply by Dale711
    • IMG_1944.jpg