What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sheldon67
    Good Morning, to whom it may concern. I just start downloaded the app, i see alot of nice places that i can use for my catering services. Abiding by the rules of airbnb as well as the host. Is there another sort of contract that i would be able to get to ... Latest reply by Eric4897
    So happy to see a return to insightful ads “made possible”. Reminds me of ads from 2019 launched at airbnb international gathering. Gets to the heart of airbnb intentions. Tastefully & impactfully done. Latest reply by Dale711
    I have recently installed a home security system. There are no cameras or recording devices. I have a suite within my home that is totally private with a private outside entrance. My guests are never in the main portion of my home. I disable the alarm on ... Latest reply by Helen2327
    Hi, I'm wondering who else received this email, what it says (in English), and what to do with it. I intend to just ignore it and make sure I don't click any links in it assuming it is malicious. The sender email looks legit as automated@airbnb.com. Sc... Latest reply by Paul1255
    • Screenshot_20210228-094954.png
    Hi everyone we are new to hosting, about two weeks in and our third guest was the worst I could’ve ever imagined. Her profile had some good reviews and then we started getting neighbour complaints about parties and loud noise. I contacted support and the... Latest reply by Helen3