What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Good evening ! The guest yesterday requested a changes in the booking, a request to postpone the booking date, I made concessions to the guest and confirmed the changes! The guest canceled the reservation today without penalty. It turns out that the guest... Latest reply by Lee3594
    So, I am new to Airbnb, our first guest did a bunch of damage and we have had some recent guest just invite more people over to our place even though our listing states "no parties or gatherings". Our current guest when reserving reserved for 3 people, w... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Airbnb is now blocking all 4 digit numbers!!!! Key codes are blocked with "phone number hidden"! The year of the stay is hidden/blocked with "phone number hidden"! We change our key codes after each renter, so we do not use ABB to send the codes 3 days... Latest reply by Debra300