What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Danielle1757
    Hi everyone,Hoping to raise awareness so Airbnb will investigate the problem of declined debit and/credit cards when trying to make a reservation. Please share your similar experiences so Airbnb can acknowledge there's a problem requiring a fix. My Story,...
    Hello everyone, This is my first post with this community, and I am a very new host! I have had my first last minute cancellation, and I was hoping I could receive some advise on how to handle the refund in this situation. My cancellation policy is moder... Latest reply by Elisabeth40
    I am trying to complete a booking but I cannot do this as I cannot verify my number. Now it’s also saying that I’ve tried to many times. Please help. I don’t want to lose the booking. Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi Airbnb Community, Any help on how to book an entire facility last minute? It is extremely frustrating when I've spent days for the best facility and price to accommodate those coming over to help with my project to ensure the minimization of COVID risk... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hey,I have a guest that booked 3 nights and then wanted to shorten the stay to only one night. They only decided this on the day of check-in, so I told them they should cancel right after check-in and they will get 50% refunded for the other nights (moder... Latest reply by Helen3