What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Bo126
    Beware of "Adjustment" errors!My guest was a long-time guest. He booked for 11 months (original dates July 7, 2019 to June 10, 2020) but asked to check out 9 days early on June 1.I had received NO June pay out. My last pay out was May 8, 2020.My nightly r... Latest reply by Saigon-Chill0
    Hi Airbnb’s community, as we know Airbnb made a new policy to protect the guest and not the owners. since last year I had a lot of cancellations from Airbnb, I lost 2.000 euros. Why I am upset? I am French and in French Policy it’s says : That means the r... Latest reply by Dale711
    • E16ADCC1-AE4B-45F9-B61F-BEB5066CA1E9.jpeg
    This was a suggestion as part of another thread in light of the host advisory board members becoming regulars here. I would like to explore it as a separate subject matter. Not being aware of a known issue hurts everyone- guests, hosts and Airbnb. Here is... Latest reply by Merrydith0
    Hello,So i found a condo listing on condo's.com and found a place and emailed the owner to request a viewing. I thought it would be all good but then the owner responded with this"Hello,I just got married and moved to QC with my wife. Since I can't show y... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I currently have construction workers staying in our house in France.. They have ruined the bedding, towels, sofas and soft furnishings with their filthy clothes and hands. Lots of walls have black marks over them, the bins are over-flowing and the neigh... Latest reply by Agnes446
    As a host I have a strict cancellation policy so had assumed that even in lockdown I would not have to refund guests. BUT Airbnb isn’t making it clear whether it’s the guest that loses out or the host. Are we expected to give them their money back as they... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, my property is managed by a co-host account that is shared between several people inside my property manager service. I want to be able to send messages to this account privately (without my guests knowing of course) so all the employees that use t... Latest reply by Eduardo506
    Hello. A renter left my house a disaster and left a mattress in a guest bedroom soiled and unusable. I asked the guest to buy us a new mattress. The renter declined and then turned around and left me a bad review full of lies. Our house is always perfect ... Latest reply by Linda108