What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Mohamed1179
    hi we are looking for a experienced host in inner city Melbourne to help with hosting our portfolio of properties. Ideally someone who is a full-time Airbnb host or working part time. Please email ** **[Personal information removed in line with - Commun... Latest reply by Liv
    I was directly affected by the cancellation policy of AirBNB for Washington DC in that two week long reservations were cancelled. I had received a general message beforehand that this was going to happen, but nothing about the specific reservations thems... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Every third booking comes in with 1 guest recorded as the number of people staying. Accompanying messages then refer to "we." I don't charge by the person, but I nevertheless ask to send a modification to correct the number of guests for insurance purpo... Latest reply by Cathie19
    Airbnb, should help host and authorities by insisting on guests providing post code/zip codes to hosts. Airbnb should insist potential guests must provide adequate address details at the time of registration. If potential guest dont give basic address inf... Latest reply by Cathie19
    I had a guest that had a reservation for 6 months starting on January. In February, she met a friend from her college and wanted to move in with her cause her friend could not afford the other room in my apartment. The two of them study all the time in my... Latest reply by Elena87
    Beware of "Adjustment" errors!My guest was a long-time guest. He booked for 11 months (original dates July 7, 2019 to June 10, 2020) but asked to check out 9 days early on June 1.I had received NO June pay out. My last pay out was May 8, 2020.My nightly r... Latest reply by Saigon-Chill0
    Hi Airbnb’s community, as we know Airbnb made a new policy to protect the guest and not the owners. since last year I had a lot of cancellations from Airbnb, I lost 2.000 euros. Why I am upset? I am French and in French Policy it’s says : That means the r... Latest reply by Dale711
    • E16ADCC1-AE4B-45F9-B61F-BEB5066CA1E9.jpeg
    This was a suggestion as part of another thread in light of the host advisory board members becoming regulars here. I would like to explore it as a separate subject matter. Not being aware of a known issue hurts everyone- guests, hosts and Airbnb. Here is... Latest reply by Merrydith0
    Hello,So i found a condo listing on condo's.com and found a place and emailed the owner to request a viewing. I thought it would be all good but then the owner responded with this"Hello,I just got married and moved to QC with my wife. Since I can't show y... Latest reply by Sarah977