What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    Hi. I am a super host with over 4000 reviews. I am a professional host and I make a living by managing Airbnb rentals.It has been a hard year for everyone, especially when you make a living from Airbnb. The worst part is, Airbnb supposed to be your ally a... Latest reply by Stephanie
    Hello Community!We are seeming to be struggling with our change in roles in the running of the property.Essentially -The current Primary Host, with who's account the listing was started, is stepping back and I, as the current 'Co-Host' am needing to take ... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Started to get scammers messages looks like they can’t even change their name to other scams people have had in the past. Max out there again!!! Just for your info, Hi, I'm going to have a trip. I came across your listing and intended to book your ap... Latest reply by Lorraine156
    Is renting an Airbnb to do a photoshoot something that happens a lot ? I had such a request and am a little unsure how to deal with it. He seems legit and wants to do a shoot for 4 hrs. Any thoughts ? Thans Latest reply by M199
    Hello community. Fairly new to Airbnb and wondered about this inquiry, which seem s awfully spammy. I've never heard of this app. Hey, Cindy! Soon I will be having a trip to Milwaukee. I came across your listing and intended to book your apartment I’d lik... Latest reply by Elisabeth40
    Hi, I wonder if any of you had a smilar experience. I just said goodbye to a long term guest and as of today my calendar is free for a few days. I just got a WhatsApp from a girl saying she has a reservation for a name "Shayla". She is adamant she booked ... Latest reply by Elisabeth40
    I am new to airbnb and recently received two requests for the exact same length on time on the exact same days.The first message read.... "Hi, Tyler. My husband and I will visit some friends at Ontario. We will work from home during the day and enjoy the ... Latest reply by Elisabeth40