What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Jacobus8
    Hi Everyone - I’m very new to hosting and wondering about experiences with Instant book as thought I would try it as bookings have stopped! But I have asked for Gov Id which I think must be a drivers licence ? And photo -Any thoughts on this very much ap... Latest reply by Denise1233
    Hi Susan,Next Thursday (2/20), the Arizona Commerce Committee will meet to discuss regulations that could significantly impact your ability to share your property. The new rules would:- Change your property tax classification from residential to commerc... Latest reply by Alisha85
    Hi I had a challenging situation. I Air Bnb a lockoff suite in Playa del Carmen Mexico. All photos are posted and legit. Guest checks in he’s upset it’s not a single family home with kitchen and outside space. I have every detail listed and a photo rig... Latest reply by Anthony223
    I just noticed tonight the summary of reviews is not working correctly, especially when clicking on "Reviews by You". When I select this option, a single page comes up showing reviews I wrote from the start of my hosting two years ago. No other current ... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi, I sent a reservation to this host yesterday, but she answered me that it is not available. She tells me it is better if I cancel it, which made me think: why does she not simply decline it?So I went and looked again,and sure enough, she listed it agai... Latest reply by Debra300
    • Cedric192_1-1612102323554.png
    • Cedric192_0-1612102254174.png
    For the first time since I’ve been hosting I got really burned with a bad experience. I have a beautiful lakefront 3/2 home that has had nothing but great guests.This past week, the guest who had booked for 9 days called and said he wanted to let me know ... Latest reply by Heather1086