What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    android 6 install blocked by google play (now requires android 7) but existing installs work fine (old version install fails) note 4 and s5 final version is 6.0 so no upgrade possible. also, these phones have rare replaceable battery feature critical to ... Latest reply by Robbie54
    I have a record breaking month long ongoing claim for damages caused by one of Airbnbs customers to my property. Broken staircase, broken 86” TV, broken playstation, damaged tables just to name a few. The case has been floating around not being handled b... Latest reply by Cathie19
    We had a booking for a family for 5 days: husband, wife, 2 kids 9 and 4 1/2 years old. Within these 5 days they managed to break a glass brick wall in the bathroom and damaged our bed so badly, that it needed to be recovered. For the 5 days they paid € 25... Latest reply by Dee148
    For some reason airbnb keeps deleting my posts and also not allowing me to rate my previous host. It seems now that airbnb doesn't care much about the guests and only about the money and the hosts. I've been using airbnb for several years now, and until r... Latest reply by Asya25