What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    Hi Does anyone know if a guest wants to cancel a reservation but Reservation fee and service fee are both non-refundable as she has already cancelled other bookings multiple times this years di I get pay out on what she is about to lose or does airbnb kee... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I would like to know if there is a way to partner with Hosts to provide culinary services as an enhancement to their listing? Is there a way to advertise through AirBnB? Latest reply by Nick
    Hello my fellow wonderful Airbnb hosts. I have a vacation rental home in Phoenix that I am getting ready to put on the market. The house has gorgeous Furnishings including a pool table, massage chair and high-quality Eco foam beds that guests always rave... Latest reply by Quincy
    • Screenshot_20210120-172024.png
    • Screenshot_20210120-172054.png
    • Screenshot_20210120-172104.png
    I have a 6 apartment hotel in Seattle with a valid hotel license. Seattle requires that anyone that does not have a hotel license must get a short term rental permit. I am exempt because of my hotel license. Under regulations I have given my hotel license...
    Dear Airbnb. Since my landlord changed the rules, I am not longer able to rent out a room in my apartment in Stockholm / Sweden, named " In the heart of Södermalm" through Airbnb - since I´m then risk losing my contract. I feel very sad about this, I m... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, I have booked a stay for a group for May 2021. Due to some circumstances related to covid-19 we must now reschedule our stay for later this year or into 2022. We are flexible with dates, size of the group and duration stay the same. A 50% deposit ... Latest reply by Elena87
    Just wondering what happens if I switch to the host-only fee structure and the guest cancels. Does it mean I am out of pocket for the service fee? Under the old regime, Airbnb kept the service fee for most cancellations, which helped to discourage them. Latest reply by Debra300