What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    Hi, I’m Keyanna. I have been managing households ensuring that all areas are clean for 13 years and I must say that business is great. I started cleaning daycares, warehouses, law offices, office buildings, banks, and homes. I provide general/detailed hou... Latest reply by Quincy
    March 2020 will always be remembered as the month when 'Business as Usual' was not an option! Similar to the experiences of many other hosts, the spate of cancellations from guests in March 2020 and receipt of several messages giving the same reason fo... Latest reply by Bronwyn38
    • Screenshot 2020-12-17 at 19.32.26.png
    Hello, Does any one have any advice or recommendations on getting a septic tank installed on my farm plus a well for water supply? Contractors and approximate costs for each would be really helpful. I'm hoping to get a small cabin in the next few months. ... Latest reply by M199
    I still have my Superhost status.. but my cancellation rate is listed as 1.92%I only had to cancel on one guest and that was last March when we didn't know what was happening with the pandemic.Is there any way to get this cleared? Latest reply by Emiel1