What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Hello Hosts, Are you looking to offload some of your hosting tasks temporarily? Maybe you'd like to take a trip but feel tethered to your rental baby. I am a single woman looking for an opportunity to move around for a bit and would love to take those res... Latest reply by Nick
    I’ve been a guest at a Welland, Ontario Air BnB for over 2 months and overall feel comfortable. There are 8 rooms in this house. However, I am noticing, hearing and seeing unusual (suspicious) things from a guest. My rice bran oil was sitting on the count... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello, We have been hosting since September 2019 ,never had any major problems until a work man booked in by his boss through his account soiled the king size mattress beyond usable condition,six days before other guests were due to arrive. I called the ... Latest reply by Ian611
    phrase of home a place where one is as happy, relaxed, or comfortable as in one's own home. Based on the Northern Beaches, Sydney, we moved from a large newly renovated home to a small beach cottage. As a family of four requiring extra space for when fami... Latest reply by Trudie7
    Hello, I was hoping to get some help on the subject of listing a vacation rental for long term rentals only. I'd like to rent my place for a min of 1 month but prefer to rent for 6 month stays. How do I set this up? @Evan547 Latest reply by Sarah977
    Let me start by saying I'm a superhost and have been for years. I've hosted plenty of guests and try to make it explicitly clear what/how to leave everything so that we can each leave each other good reviews. Anyway, I had some guests stay a month. For... Latest reply by Helen3
    I recently had an experience where I had made my reservation in August for a November date. Paid in full at time of booking. Contacted host in early November to request a reschedule to February due to family member's emergency hospitalization. Host agreed... Latest reply by Sarah977