What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Haika4
    Let me start by saying I'm a superhost and have been for years. I've hosted plenty of guests and try to make it explicitly clear what/how to leave everything so that we can each leave each other good reviews. Anyway, I had some guests stay a month. For... Latest reply by Helen3
    I recently had an experience where I had made my reservation in August for a November date. Paid in full at time of booking. Contacted host in early November to request a reschedule to February due to family member's emergency hospitalization. Host agreed... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I just had this situation happen to me as a Host. Guest Canceled due to covid and was given a full refund. To my surprise She traveled to another listing in the same period and even left a review! Guests are using the COVID policy to weasel out o... Latest reply by Juan3021
    I had a request on a Saturday night just before this Labor Day weekend for Sunday check in. When i went to review and either accept/decline, I did not have the functionality to do either on the Airbnb app.. Airbnb had a note that their account was being... Latest reply by Vivian860