What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Diann493
    Hey team Airbnb hosts and guests!just got my first lovely guests aboard Magic, a yacht in Whangamata Harbour, So excited to be able to offer such a unique space at this time.. looking forward to assisting future "pirates" to a wonderful stay! thank you a... Latest reply by Kristan13
    Congratulations on a great ipo launch who would have thought not our ceo, @Brian so many believe this platform is the future and we host all surly invest in it by hosting already. Now that there is some cash can we please get paid the remaining 75% of th... Latest reply by Valerio112
    Hi, I have Covit-19 problem, so please help me to decide what to do!In my country Slovenia, due to the Covid-19 rules issued by the government, all hosts have to be closed and we also don't know the end date. The situation in the country is not improving ... Latest reply by Metka3
    I just spent 10 minutes writing a very thoughtful reply just to get one of those red boxes with something going wrong and answer is lost! Of course I should know by now to copy it just in case I need to paste again. Aaaaa! I feel like this was happening ... Latest reply by Cathie19
    Bonsoir je renouvelle ma demande ......Les appareils NoiseAware, Minut et Roomonitor servent contrôler le bruit et uniquement le bruit , fait par les voyageurs dans les habitations est ce que quelqu'un a déjà installé un des ces systèmes ? si oui lequel ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I use instant booking for about half my reservations. I know, 90% of hosts out there will say "shame on you" because of all the issues with instant book, but I really have not had the big bad issues with it. What I do have an issue with is people not res... Latest reply by Flavia202
    Hi everyone! I am posting this hoping that this will stop some innocent people from getting scammed. A few days ago my partner and I have found a studio flat advertised on Facebook Marketplace, in Central London. I emailed the advertiser straight away, an... Latest reply by Anonymous
    apologies for this but I can't find the answer anywhere. I have a guest enquiring about an Xmas booking that they want to make. They are rightly concerned that a future travel restriction may prevent them from visiting - currently things are ok. They are ... Latest reply by Colleen253