What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Louis2641
    With the push to encourage Airbnb hosts to offer longer term stays, I have run into problems with newly joined guest who do not have any reviews and are wanting to book one to three month stays in the apartment, which is part of our house. When we have re... Latest reply by Katherine648
    The premiere of our province (Ontario, Canada) held a press conference today accompanied by several high ranking medical personnel. The purpose of the release, we were told, was to inform residents about information that all levels of government have but ... Latest reply by Helen427
    Thanks to Airbnb's high traveler fees and the pandemic, I have not had enough bookings to be a Superhost (although the cottage next door which has questionable cleaning practices has done a booming business). Why would Airbnb be motivated to remove Superh... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Θα ηθελα αν καποιος ξερει να μου απαντησει να κανω μια ερωτηση. Βρηκα ενα σπιτι στη χρυση ευκαιρια, για μακρυπροθεσμη ενοικιαση, εστειλα μειλ και αυτος που μου απαντησε μου ειπε οτι ειναι μεσω airbnb, οτι ειναι στην νορβηγια και θα πρεπει να κανω καταθεση... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Gotta say it-- love my husband and he's normally a joy. But handy? Not so much. This is a true story from my own life. Happened yesterday. We have this antique bed that used to live at our cottage before we opened it for guests. One of the slats that he... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi everyone, Just as everyone else is reporting: Airbnb customer service is basically non responsive to hosts at this point so I am hoping one of your knowledgeable people can offer a work around. We have two issues currently: 1. Our custom minimum stay ... Latest reply by Josie116