What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Haika4
    My question is this: Why is Ms. Catherine Powell stating that Airbnb is working to give hosts the authority to make cancelations, related to covid, as they see fit but the "support" staff and the extenuating circumstances policy state that if you have al... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, Recently, we have stayed at an Airbnb in California. During this COVID time, we obviously asked about additional cleaning the host was to perform to sanitize the place, and they responded appropriately. When we got there, however, the place was not... Latest reply by Sandra126
    We are in the 4 distinct season zone of the eastern US. I recall preparing our Airbnb last year on Oct 17. We went in in the early evening and it was 75 degrees after a 80 degree day. We had the windows open. Over the course of the few hours we were there... Latest reply by Rajan2
    Hi, I have been using airbnb happily for ten years, now this time I have a problem and been trying to get help from help centre for six days but they say they will contact but dont. Does any one know how I bring a case of fraud against airbnb? any lawye... Latest reply by Rob7445