What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by JJ--Judith0
    In May I submitted a claim for $300 in additional cleaning services as well as $269 damage done to the kitchen table. I furnished photos, invoices, and a detailed description. It is now 2.5 months later. It took Airbnb 6 weeks to let me know they are sorr... Latest reply by Ellen729
    I have a question...I had a guest at August 20, she booked the room for 1 night 1 person, so when she arrive I saw her she came with another 5 people inside the house and I saw that from the camera,I called her and I talt her this reservation is for one g... Latest reply by Konstantinos102
    Hi I'm ready to start hosting my entire home on Airbnb but am really struggling to find a cleaner or cleaning company who is flexible with the day of the changeover date. I'm not nearby, don't have time to do the cleaning myself and have no neighbours I c... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Who here has had a guest arrive with undisclosed animals and when questioned guest claimed that they were ESA's (Emotional Support Animals)? For an unscrupulous, unethical guest that just wants to travel with their pets, what is to stop them from just ve... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello. I started a chat with your customer support team over 3 hours ago. I am still waiting for resolution. It seems crazy that I have been waiting this long PLEASE HELP ME!!! Here is the text of that chat. **[Private conversation removed in li... Latest reply by Barry318