What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Hi is anyone else having problems getting a helpful response from Airbnb's 'help centre'? I note the 'contact us' phone line is no longer available to hosts... or 'super' hosts. I have been having a nightmare - with bots closing down threads and the so-... Latest reply by Helen3
    Increasingly I am getting requests which specify one person booking but other guests may stay over during the reservation. I just deny these with a "come back when you have finalized your guest count" and a polite reiteration of our house rules concerning... Latest reply by Basha0
    Some years ago, Airbnb set the default notifications to OFF when getting messages from hosts or guests. This is a problem because most people do not change the defaults and now it is impossible to reach a lot of our guests. They never seem to know when we... Latest reply by Cathy463
    Long story short, we have a guest informed us two nights before her check in that she is bring her emotional support pet. We have no pet policy, I do understand about the EMA but we have a family member who has allergy to pet hair and pregnant. So for the... Latest reply by Hannah749
    Hi everyone, A guest from a country that is on the UK'quarantine list has just booked a room and seems to be planning to use it for self-quarantine as he states that he plans to move to permanent accommodation after the stay. I had instant booking on as I... Latest reply by Coco108
    HELP! I have been trying to contact Air BnB for over a week. The phone number just sends me a txt to go to the help center where I have a number of threads open and no replies and the threads automatically get closed. I am a superhost. My multiple issues ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Greetings! Just wanted to drop a quick post to share a link to an Airbnb income calculator I've been working on that host here may find it useful. A few years ago, I was just getting started with property investment and tried finding out which houses wi... Latest reply by Jaeseok0
    • Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 17.07.58.png
    • Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 17.08.19.png