insight data not displaying

Kyle516
Level 1
Charleston, SC

insight data not displaying

08D92983-BE2E-4358-BF85-4A6A779A8E74.png

Is anyone else having an issue where insight data is not displaying when you are looking at your reviews? I can only see the overall star rating, nothing else. It has been going on for a while now. 

4 Replies 4
Soraya50
Level 4
Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Sim, @Kyle516  hoje também tentei entrar em Estatísticas para ver Visualização do Mês. E não existe mais acesso a estes dados.  

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Kyle516 

Yes Kyle there is obviously some more unwanted tinkering going on with the app programming. Let's all get ready for the next round of surprises hey!

When I go into 'Insights' no matter what category I tap, be it 'Overall Rating', 'Reviews', Response Rate'..... the exact same page comes up, headed by a box that says 'Recent low ratings'  which is followed by my 12 latest 5 star reviews!.........

Screenshot_2022-07-18-15-50-32-02_2d6e288b86592576bd2b65b14a1fc55b.jpg

So keep an eye on it Kyle, hopefully some commonsense will prevail in the programming department before too much damage comes out of this effort.

As a comparison look how easy it used to be back in 2019......

Ratings july 2019.png

All we had to do was click the little up/down arrows for each category, and we could see not just our percentage for that category but at what point we got our last less that an obligatory 5!

And going back even further into the dark ages of Airbnb look how easy it was to review a guest.....

old review  1a.png 

And Airbnb can't understand why we grizzle that each year the process is getting harder and harder. 

Cheers.........Rob

Was it David or Voltaire who told someone "Common sense is not so common"?

IT is on the down the hill roll

John5097
Level 10
Charleston, SC

@Kyle516  Mine is displaying on the app. I don’t use pro tools so it first show each category rating on website. I also have noticed the Plus properties don’t display the individual categories rating when searching as a guest. 

Mine may also be inaccurate? I do get a 4 star in location every 100 reviews or so, which can be quite frustrating but it’s up to guest. 

77201F5F-5A3F-4E1E-894F-F864211F452B.png