support does not help AT ALL

S-A-D-0
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

support does not help AT ALL

I can not get any help for 3 weeks in a row. All the issues are still there as it was on May 14:
1. PalmBay @ JBR 4 bedroom sea view apartment - the Support has said they've changed the address, but it still has the same old wrong one
2. PalmBay @ JBR 4 bedroom sea view apartment - is a beachfront listing, but when you apply filter "beachfront"  it removes the listing from the search result
3. PalmBay 1 BR full Burj Khalifa & Fountain View -  this listing is shown at a distance of 30 km (!) from the correct place, this is not even funny anymore ...
4. I keep repeating all these issues for 3 weeks in a row -The Support guys, what are you doing there?

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@S-A-D-0 

Regarding item 1:

Reviews go back to 2014 for this listing, so all those years address was not correct ?

Regarding item 2:

It is a known bug when "beachfront" amenity is set, it does not show up when filtered on amenity beachfront (search this community).

No listings are assigned to new category "beachfront"

2 listings are in category "Amazing Pools"

1 listing is in category "iconic cities'

Regarding item 3:

This is a new listing.

You should be able to correct address / location  yourself if no bookings yet.

How-to-add-an-accurate-location-for-your-listing-358

S-A-D-0
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Thanks for your reply!

1. The apartment was replaced -it is located in the same cluster but still in a different building. The support assured me they have changed it but I do not see any changes.
2. Known bug by whom? By Airbnb? So are they going to fix it? I can see 8 listings with 3 bedrooms (like mine) in a beachfront category. Some of them are not beachfront at all and much further from the beach.
3. The location is set correctly but the listing shown in the other part of the city (at the same place where my first listing is) I can not change the address at all - pop up message suggested to speak to the Support (which is useless for the last 3 weeks)
Screenshot attachedScreenshot 2022-06-06 at 02-22-41 Edit listing 'PalmBay 1 BR full Burj Khalifa & Fountain View' - Airbnb.png