Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Faster access to customer service

Customer support

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a good day.

We know from conversations here in the CC that reaching customer service can be challenging. Therefore, I am happy to let you know that we have made two updates to our app to make it easier to get support.

During an active trip when you’re faced with urgent situations (48 hours before a reservation, during a reservation, and 48 hours after guests check out) you will now be able to access contact information quickly—just open the app, go to “Profile”, tap “Help & Support”, and then tap “Contact Us”.

The second update gives you easy access to our Customer Experience Team, but this update can be used at any time, not just during an active trip. This feature allows you to send a message to an Airbnb Customer Experience team member directly in the app, just like you do to guests, and you can receive real-time push notifications when there’s a response, instead of having to call or send an email. This feature is currently available for English language beta testers, with plans to expand access to customers across all languages in the near future.

To find out more, take a look at our blog article.

What do you think about these updates? We’d love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

88 Replies 88

Hi Gramme24,

You can phone me directly. Pamela Jones

27 0837279084

e mail : madogjon@iafrica.com

Golden Mile Beach B&B

St Helena Bay

Western Cape

South Africa

YOU CAN PHONE "PAMELA JONES AT 27 0837279084

e mail : madogjon@iafrica.com

Western Cape

South Africa

Paul646
Level 2
Nelspruit, South Africa

not listed but manage my listings says listed. but when do search do not find my listing

@Paul0  read the FAQs in the help centre guides. Type in topic words to search for particular subject areas. You gain information to assist you in understanding and analysing  why what you are currently doing is not showing the results you are expecting. 5 -10 minutes a day, is a great way to stay on top of the knowledge you need to manage your listing and hosting with Airbnb.  All the best. Christine 

My Guest advised me he had made other plans as a consequence of which I cancelled the reservation from my side and he was refunded.

He has now however advised he sent me a message intended for another host. 

How do I reverse the cancellation and re-instate the booking?

You would have to call customer service to reinstate or revive the reservation for you after confirming it is ok to do so with both you and the guest in writing. 🙂

Ralf37
Level 1
Alicante, Spain

A service fee of 73€ ( in this case an apartment in Madrid) is totally inappropriate and should be included in the listed price. In Europe, the price shown should be the total to be able to instantly compare prices. Airlines here were forced to so and I consider to take this issue to the consumer protection agency. The service fee is nothing else but a hidden rental fee.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any other way to communicate this to Airbnb.

Mariska2
Level 2
Johannesburg, South Africa

I'm based in South Africa and have no access to local support. I tried reaching the Dutch support line but was put on hold forever. The calendar function is malfunctioning and this has serious consequences for our potential guests and our status as host. 

Jamie35
Level 2
New York, United States

I do not see how this access is faster and it doesn't seem to work properly for me.  I am on my hosting profile and when I go to "Profile", I do not see "Help & Support" but see "Get Help" instead but do see the "Contact Us".  Is this suppose to do anything than send us to the Help Center?  I would have hoped for an actual "Contact Us" link vs. just refering us to the Help Center.

Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

As always you are a great pleasure to have always helpful thank you for all your support and all your hard work than you

Umar6
Level 2
South Africa

I don't know if this is the correct place for this, but at this point, I couldn't be bothered with looking elsewhere. 

My question is, how do i contact Airbnb support? I don't want to read some article. I need a person to have a look at my issue.

The host cancelled by reservation, but the amount was deducted from my account. When I try to request the money, it says that this is not possible.

AIRBNB, PLEASE CONTACT ME. 

Andrew583
Level 1
Little Bay, Australia

As a traveller i have no way of contacting Airbnb directly. My son is very sick and i am seeking to get a refund of the service fee but it is IMPOSSIBLE to submit anything for this.

Please advise how i can get this moving.

Andrew. Good morning from Christine  a host in Glenbrook nsw. I will advise you as best I can. Sorry but I will begin with a question. Firstly what is the situation currently with your host? And are you in the accommodation at this time?

Christine 

Linda261
Level 2
Cottonwood, AZ

Where on the new Terms & Conditions notification do I sign my agreement. I have written to you three times asking this question. I do not see where I am supposed to sign my agreement.