I'm away for a few days....

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I'm away for a few days....

Suitcase

Hello everyone,

Just to let you know, I am packing my bags and will be away from the Community Center for a few days...I'm off to see some family!

I'll be back on Monday (Aug 7th). 

In the mean time, @Quincy will be here and just to mention you might see my teammate @Dimitri0 who manages the German speaking Community Center, who will be popping in from time-to-time! 

I hope you have a great few days.

Enjoy! 🙂

Lizzie

....Couldn't resist the photo!! 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

11 Replies 11
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Have a wonderful family holiday @Lizzie!  Love the picture as well.  I used to have a kitty that looked like the one in the picture.

Ana7
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Enjoy your holiday, @Lizzie  ❤️

Have a lovely holiday @Lizzie 🙂 🙂

@Lizzie   Are you stopping by Hawai'i for breakfast too? haha   "ENJOY LIZZIE"

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Well-deserved holiday @Lizzie - enjoy!

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Have a great holiday  @Lizzie

Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Lizzie Happy holidays that always good to take a break and visit family and thats good that the cat is in the suitcase this time :).

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Linda108@Ana7@Jeet0@Andrea9@J-Renato0@Momi0@Oomesh-Kumarsingh0

Aw thank you all for your holiday wishes, it is has been lovely to read them.

I went on a couple of nice walks (when it wasn't bucketing down with rain) and we also had a couple of thunderstorms, but there I always like watching these from the comfort of a dry house! hehe

How was your week?

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Lizzie sounds like you had some nice quiet time 😉

Thanks to you guys up North of us catching all the buckets of rain, we got a bit less of it  😄

and mostly nice and sunny(-ish) days.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hehe..no problem @Andrea9! I would say anytime, but I think I would like August to brighten up just a little bit...we have some pretty impressive cloud formations though...I knew I should have been a weather person! 🙂

--------------------

@Lizzie Hi and welcome back i am glad to hear that you had a nice time with your family. Thunderstorm is sometimes relaxing and that keeps everybody at home together enjoying good food and hot drinks.