[Guide] How to find Price Preview Tool and Compare Similar Listings

Patricia2526
Level 10
Manila, Philippines

[Guide] How to find Price Preview Tool and Compare Similar Listings

Hi Everyone, Here is a mini guide on how Hosts can view "what price the guests will see" and also how to use the "Compare Similar Listings" tool.

Here’s how to find the “Price Preview Tool” to check what pricing the guests will see

1. Select any number of nights on your calendar.
  2. Below your nightly price, you’ll find a “Guest total” button displaying the total price a guest would pay for that reservation.
  3. Tap or click that button to pull up a price breakdown, which lists your nightly price, fees, any discounts or promotions, taxes, and your earnings. 
  4. You can also find more information here : Pricing tools: Pet fees, cleaning fees, and price previews 

Patricia2526_0-1698330649896.jpeg

Then tap on the guest total and it will show you the price breakdown and your potential earnings.

Patricia2526_1-1698330649897.jpeg

How to use Compare Listings feature : 

1. Select a date or date range on your calendar.
  2. Tap or click on your nightly price. A button directly below the price shows a map icon and the words “compare similar listings.”
  3. Tap or click that button to pull up a map of average prices for listings similar to yours. On the map, you can opt to show the average prices of booked or unbooked listings in your area.
  4. You can also find more information here :  New pricing tool compares similar listings nearby 

Patricia2526_2-1698330649929.jpeg

Patricia2526_3-1698330650078.jpeg

and it will show you the booked and unbooked listings in your area with their prices. You can then decide if you need to adjust your rate for those dates or add a special offer to be more competitive. I use this feature just to ensure my pricing is competitive to attract last minute bookings.

Hope this helps. Happy hosting 

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Patricia2526,

I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for all the support you've given to our Community. We're really lucky to have you here, and I'm sure this guide will help many more Hosts.

Thank you 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thank you so much @Paula