Adding Payment Method - finding it impossible

Sarah284
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

Adding Payment Method - finding it impossible

Hi, I am new to Air B&B, and keep receiving emails telling me to add a payment method but I have tried about a dozen times to add my bank account and am having no joy. I'd rather not be paid by PayPal as then I have to pay a percentage to them. Anyone help? And please don't direct me to the help pages, if I've read them once I've read them twenty times! Thank you.

6 Replies 6
Beth59
Level 1
Perranporth, GB

This is exactly the same for me.  I keep on adding my bank details but they don't appear to be accepted.  I can't see what I'm doing wrong

Sarah284
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

Well I'm glad it's not just me! Do you think maybe it needs to be in banking hours? 

I don't know.  I am going to try again tomorrow.  There doesn't seem to be any way to contact AirBnb to let them know

David-and-Simon0
Level 1
Southampton, United Kingdom

Same here, even though we have Paypal set up, I'm trying to set an alternative account and it just freezes rather than opening up a partner web page....Any thoughts?

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

To be clear - you do not pay any fees to Paypal for receving or transferring money. You pay fees to PayPal when you use it to purchase items, or you receive money for selling items. 

Mody0
Level 1
Guhagar, India

We have also tried adding my other banking a/cs they are simply sending error messages without giving any reasons for error. We need to take huge amount of money of our client visited but due to these my payment got strucked since last 1 month.

Need very urgent attention on these before i move out from Airbnb.

Regards,

Pranav Shah

Mody villa