Airbnb threatening a suspension due to below average ratings

Anne160
Level 2
Gresham, United Kingdom

Airbnb threatening a suspension due to below average ratings

I have had some 4 star and 3 star marks for some categories recently and I have had an automatic email from airbnb saying that I might be temporarily suspended as I am below average. I can't find any information about this, but maybe it's in the terms and conditions. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

3 Replies 3
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

You need to look at why you are repeatedly getting 3 star ratings for some categories - and rectify that. Continued 3 stars for categories tend to indicate a problem - however the email you have received is a system generated one so its a bit of a blunt instrument.

I receive excellent ratings with 100% scores and 92%,yet iam still being told iam not meeting the required targets for superhost!

We you look at hosts with 2 or 15 reviews for doing next to nothing,that's when you realise the system is very flawed!

the air b n b system is so corrupt, so biased and so flawed that im thinking they will be sued in a class action suit soon.??  i recently had an underage guest book my very expensive high end property and sneak 10 college aged boys into the unit and party like it was 1999!!!  they trashed my property... when i got complaints from neighbors and other air b n b guests i called air b n b for help, they said they couldn't help and to call the police??   the next day when i called out the boy child about damages he told me he would never pay and would write a review to ruin me..  he wrote a despicable false review complete with defamation of me and property...    i sent air b n b time stamped photos of the property and hour before check and then pictures of the trashed property... i had a case manager open a case.. i sent pictures to the resolution center with damages.. i spent hours talking to 5 different reps and two case managers.. today the boy posted a 1 star review.. this afternoon air b n b suspended my account because of a bad review by the criminal rule breaking man child..  air b n bs barre is frat boy reviews... they have no class no dignity and certainly no respect for any of us long term hosts...  air b n b should just be called scam artists central!!  i seriously dislike this platform and the bias towards really deplorable guests..and air b n b empowerment of their scams and their punishments of hosts!!