Berlin - Key Exchange

Answered!
Joseph460
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

Berlin - Key Exchange

Hi Guys,

In Berlin (Kreuzberg to be specific) and I'm looking for a Key Exchange. I'm not sure but it seems HoardSpot is dead in the water. Any ideas or info?

Thanks!!

Joseph

1 Best Answer
Joseph460
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

Just a follow up - years later. I have been using ShareBox with great success for tax last few years, pandemic included. Right across from Görlizter Bahnhof. €20 per month. I can recommend!!

View Best Answer in original post

18 Replies 18

@Joseph460 I can suggest Keycafe. Though, I don't know if they have a location in your area? If they don't, perhaps you can email them and ask them if they have any plans to expand to your area? What I love about Keycafe is that it integrates with the software that I use to manage my properties. So, it makes things much easier. https://www.airgms.com/property-management-software/airbnb-key-exchange/?utm_source=Airbnb%20Communi...

Margot-and-Christian0
Level 1
Copenhagen, Denmark

@Joseph460 Sharebox has just acquired Hoard and are setting op new boxes in Berlin in the old Hoard locations. So hopefully soon it will all be up and running again 🙂 

so far they have only Scandinavian currencies on their website. I wonder if they will ever be ready in Berlin. 

H-2
Level 1
Berlin, Germany

I was wrong. Sharebox seems to work. I will try it out. A pity that it is much more expensive. 

Yes, It is much to expensive campared to Key Hoard before. They seem to take advantage of their monopoly in Berlin rigorously.
Doesnt anybody know any alternative?

Joseph460
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

Thanks for the input gang. In the end, I am using the old HoardSpot location - now ShareBox - across the street from Görlitzer Bahnhof. Works very well and at €20 a month for my own box, works for me. Pretty cool tech as well!

Joseph 

Florian84
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

We at KeyNest now have several key exchange locations in Berlin to choose from

KeyNest - Smart Key Exchange

Joseph460
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

Just a follow up - years later. I have been using ShareBox with great success for tax last few years, pandemic included. Right across from Görlizter Bahnhof. €20 per month. I can recommend!!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Joseph460 ,

Thank you for taking some time and updating us.

Since it has been a while you posted, How are you doing these days? Hoping 2023 is treating you nicely!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Joseph460  Oh my gosh, what a small world, Joseph P**sons! What a surprise to see your face pop up in AirBnB world! 

Kia, Solebury?

Yup- that would be me! 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Heya @Kia272 @Joseph460 ,

Just came across this exchange! Looking forward to know more about this camaraderie 😛 and some fun stories!!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Bhumika  Joseph and I went to the same boarding school, many, MANY years ago. It was pretty random running into him here in the CC.