Cleaning: Downtown LA (Historic Core)

Marie441
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Cleaning: Downtown LA (Historic Core)

Hi all! Any suggestions for a cleaning person / team in the $50 -$55 range for a 1 room loft (less than 700 square feet) in downtown LA? This would be for checkout cleaning, occuring from 11am to 3pm (days of week would vary based on guest schedule and their checkin/ checkout, of course). There's a washer and dryer in the unit so sheets and towels can be laundered while the place gets cleaned and the dishwasher gets run; concrete floor with a single area rug also helps to simplify the cleaning process.

Thanks!

3 Replies 3
Ishmael2
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Hi,

I have the perfect person for you, my wife! I'm a super host out of Venice Ca and my wife has maintained the cleaning for our unit for about a year. We leave an impeccably clean unit for all of out guests and coul very easily help you as well

Call me if you are interested in discussing. 310-666-6547

Sincerely,

Ishmael Brassard

310-666-6547

Joanna33
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

Hi Marie! I cover all of Downtown LA and for a 1bedroom it's generally the price you quoted! I am host as well so I know what we hosts need. Shoot me a text! Can start you ASAP 🙂 Joanna 310-598-9049

DaLaura0
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi Marie! I am sure you have found a housekeeper by now. If you are ever in the market for a new cleaning service,  you should check out Perfect Host. It is a really great and reliable service. Their website is Perfect-host.co