Hi Suzi here! My sight has been stolen.

Suzanne135
Level 1
Siesta Key, FL

Hi Suzi here! My sight has been stolen.

The people who purchased my property have stolen the Airbnb site. Pictures,words and all credits for my five years of greeting guests. They are booking like crazy because people think it is me and now a personnel's Siva Rodgers. There is no one there to greet them other than a lock box. To top the whole thing off. They had agreed to pay for all the frunishings and have stiffed me. These are rotten people NOT Airbnb people

Is there any way I can stop them from using my sight. Because they Unlisted me I couldn't get Airbnb to listen. They kept hang up on me.

2 Replies 2
Wendy-and-Frank0
Level 10
Stonington, CT

How did they get your log-in information?  Are you saying that copied your photos and text and and pasted it onto their own site?  Nothing you can do about this.  You sold the house.  Unless your photos and text are copyrighted, I don't see how you have recourse.  Did you unlist your property once you went under contract?  I am confused as to how they got access to your ABB information.

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

I looked at your listings and you have two properties live so I am not sure what is happening.

David