Hosting on hold.

Thomas337
Level 2
Melbourne, FL

Hosting on hold.

Does anybody know how to put a huge hold on hosting status ? I need to go on hiatus for medical reasons. 

I have been over this poorly designed website several times and cannot find a way to accomplish this. And, the contact phone numbers are for "emergencies" only. 

Thanks. 

4 Replies 4
Jeff129
Level 4
Sunnyvale, CA

I call them regularly with site issues and guest-related questions. You can too: 415-800-5959

I went to the edit page and put my listing on snooze. The trouble is that I need to put my place on indefinite hold since I don't know exactly when my surgery is or how long recuperation will take. 

The edit/snooze option only allows me to snooze through mid October. 

Jamie69
Level 7
Wheat Ridge, CO

If you go to the screen where you edit your listing, on the far bottom left, you'll see a box that says "Listed."

If you click on that box you'll get a dropdown. What you want is "Snoozed."

Jamie

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Thomas337 When you "snooze" a listing you will  be asked for a start and end date for snoozing.  Your listing will re-appear to the public after the end date.  

If you want to make your listing unavailable for an indefinite period of time, select "Unlisted".  This way your listing will be unavailable until you go back and select "Listed".