I am a airbnb professional photographer. Can be the photographer of my own listing?

Giulio21
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I am a airbnb professional photographer. Can be the photographer of my own listing?

as per title.. 

I have done picture for airbnb for many years, I have few listing.. and now I'm listing my new place, but I cannot find a way to be the professional photographer of myself. 

Any suggestion?

thanks

Giulio

6 Replies 6
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Afraid I don't understand what you are saying ....why don't you just take photos and upload them to your profile?
Dennis23
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Why would you not be able to take pictures of you own place, regardless of you doing pictures for airbnb? For all of that you could be a press photographer that is able to take amazing pictures. 

Why not ask Airbnb you have an insider track with them?

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

Sure, I took my own photos.

David
Mike77
Level 10
Bend, OR

What?

Try again.

Mike
AirBnB Treehouse for Rent
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7292887

Paul4
Level 10
Kiawah Island, SC

OK, so you are a professional airbnb photographer and you would like to be paid by Airbnb to professionally photograph your own property.  You must have a contact who books you for Airbnb gigs. That would be your first person to ask if this can be done. Or possibly just request a photography session and maybe they will automatically book you or just request yourself by name?