I ungently need to contact a guest and I dont know how to ring their international mobile number

Carol202
Level 2
Narre Warren, Australia

I ungently need to contact a guest and I dont know how to ring their international mobile number

How do I call a guest who is using an international mobile number ?

5 Replies 5
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

You can try texting them using the app WhatsApp.  It seems a lot of international guests use that.

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Carol202,

Is this a guest who has a confirmed reservation with you?

Their number should be on the confirmation message or email you received from Airbnb.

It will start with + so, instead of that + you dial the international access code of the country you are in at the moment.

If you are dialling from a mobile phone you can dial an actual + and then the number shown in the Airbnb confirmation message.

If they have given you a number in a message or email then you need to provide more information for people here to help.

Has the guest given just their national number or have they given the country code as well?

What country are you in?

What country is the guest's phone registered in?

Do not give the guest's number in any reply here as it will be removed by Aribnb.

Steve.

I had a similar problem.  I contacted ABB and they contacted the guest for me.

Hope this helps..

Angie

Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

@Carol202  Were you able to get in touch with your guest?

Hi Chris n Cynthia, 

No I wasn't able to get in contact directly with my guests but I found a Sydney number to speak to a representative of Airbnb and thankfully she was able to contact my guests.

The thing that upset me the most was that it took me most of the morning to work out how to find a number on the Airbnb site to speak to someone directly and all the while my guests are making their way to me.