Inbox won't open from iPhone

Joy102
Level 2
Wrangell, AK

Inbox won't open from iPhone

I'm not able to read messages from my iPhone when I get an alert in my inbox. It was working but now it's not. I open it when I am alerted to a new message, and it's empty and says all mesaages have been read, but they haven't. I can't see any of the old messages either. I use a Mac at home but it's definitely more convenient when I'm out of town or not at home to answer guests from my phone.  If I happen to be in the app and someone messages me I can see it and all the old messages also come up.

5 Replies 5
Doris87
Level 2
Zagreb, Croatia

Hi Joy! 

This happened to me few times... Try to log out of your airbnb account and then log in again.. or if that doesn't work try to delete the app and download it again. 

Let me me know if you solve the problem!

Regards, Doris

Thank you Doris!

I'll try those things. 

Joy

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Joy102,

Welcome to the Community Center!

@Doris87 has given some excellent advice. I was wondering if you're currently still experiencing the same issue with the Airbnb app? 

Please let me know. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi Quincy, 

It's interesting because ever since I posted I was having trouble with my "inbox" it's been working. So, hopefully it'll keep working and if I have trouble again I'll try the things Doris recommended. 

Thank you for following up with me. 

Joy

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Joy102,

Great to hear that your inbox is working again! Please do let me know if you need any help 🙂 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen