Partial refunds

Partial refunds

Hello,

I have problems with one reservation. Im renting the house for 6 personnes, after the reservation madam asked me how Many Rooms we have in house, so On my airbnb page its is written that we have 3 rooms, 4 beds. We have 2 bedrooms AND double bed in livingroom. Madam payed for her staying, i accepted the reservation, AND after two days madam wants full refund Because They dont want to Stay in our house Because its on page that there Are 3 bedrooms, but on airbnb IT doesn't have the option that 2 bedrooms AND livingroom.. So I dont know what to do, I have refused other guests WHO also asked for same period Because of hers reservation AND now She canceled, I have strict policy so i GET 50% of her reservation, AND now I dont know what to do.. Please help me if YOU can. Thank YOU in Advance..
1 Reply 1
Maria-Lurdes0
Level 10
Union City, NJ

This is a tough one.  It clearly shows that you indicate three bedrooms.  What you should have indicated is two bedrooms as the living room sofa bed is not a private bedroom.    I'm afraid that while I feel for you, I think you have to accept that your description is not accurate, and you need to change it immediately.  Make the change to 2 bedrooms, so at least people know that they have two private rooms, and then in description specify the bed layout such as "bedroom 1 - double bed, bedroom 2 - double bed, living room - sofa bed sleeps two".   In this case it's hard to know the correct amount, but I think I would offer at least 1/3 refund and see if the guest accepts.   Good luck!