Pricing Setting problems

Ehe0
Level 2
Liverpool, United Kingdom

Pricing Setting problems

Hello

On my computer there is no  Pricing setting option. I have followed link to manage listing and it should be there on the right hand side but it is not there at all. i have tried using another computer and using android app but still not there. Any help much apreciated as I am not able to go live without this information.

4 Replies 4
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Ehe0,

The layout has changed recently.

I now get to the pricing section as follows.

Go to your calendar and click on "Manage settings" in the top right hand corner.

Then click on "Pricing".

You can also get there by clicking on "Host" and then on "Manage listings" in the menu and then on the "Manage listing" button for your listing.

On the Android app, tap on "Listings" at the bottom. Then tap on your listing photo.

Then tap on "Booking settings" and scroll down to the "Pricing" section.

Steve.

Ehe0
Level 2

Thanks for your help. I'm specifically looking for extra charges section. any ideas?

Hello @Ehe0,

Go to the "Pricing" section as described above for your computer or the Android app.

Scroll down on the pricing page and you'll see the "Nightly price", "Discounts" and "Extra charges" sections.

Screenshot.png

Screenshot_2017-07-03-19-21-46.png

Ehe0
Level 2

Hi My pricing section doesn't have option to scroll down the page looks very different to yours. At the top of the page it says step 3. get ready for guests and then has a number of tabs to click on. 2 of the tabs say pricing but neither have option to scroll down or across.